Saturday, January 19, 2019
Please see below for important updates and use the taps on the left for more information.
Upcoming Important Dates:
- Friday, January 4, 2019 - Friday, January 18, 2019: Bloomin’ Bagel II Coupon Fundraiser. Visit the fundraiser tab on the left for more information.
- Friday, January 4, 2019: Guest Clinician Andrew Smouse UNLV Doctoral Conducting Assistant
- 7:00 PM Monday, January 14, 2019: Band Booster Association Meeting
- 6:00 PM, Wednesday, May 1, 2019: Fireman’s Carnival/Pet and Toy Parade
- 7:30 PM, Wednesday, May 8, 2019: High School Spring Choral and Instrumental Concert
- 7:00 PM, Tuesday, May 21, 2019: High School Pops Concert
- Friday, May 24 – Sunday, May 26, 2019: Spring Band Trip to Boston, MA
High School Concert Dress:
For ALL concerts for band and chorus, the students will wear their RED Panther Pride shirts with black pants or skirts beneath the knee and black socks/black footwear.
- The High School Chorus will still be designing and wearing their theme-specific Pops t-shirt for the Pops Concert.
- The High School Band will wear concert attire for their spring trip performance.
Thank you very much for your continued support of the arts in the Bloomsburg Area School District! We appreciate your support!Dante MarmoBand DirectorBloomsburg High School1200 Railroad StreetBloomsburg, PA 17815570-784-6100 Ext. firstname.lastname@example.org