Tuesday, March 26, 2019
We are in need of donated food items. Please Sign-up to help support our program:
After School Ensembles:
Mondays Flute Choir: 2:30 Tuesdays
Private Lesson slot: 2:30 to 3:30
Clarinet Quartet: 3:30
Wednesdays Drum Line/Percussion Ensemble: 2:30 Thursdays Jazz Band: 2:30
Please see below for important updates and use the taps on the left for more information.
- 7:00 PM Monday, March, 11, 2019: Band Booster Association Meeting
- Sunday, March 31, 2019: Card/Cash Bingo - Doors open at noon.
- 6:00 PM, Wednesday, May 1, 2019: Fireman’s Carnival/Pet and Toy Parade
- 7:30 PM, Wednesday, May 8, 2019: High School Spring Choral and Instrumental Concert
- 7:00 PM, Tuesday, May 21, 2019: High School Pops Concert
- Friday, May 24 – Sunday, May 26, 2019: Spring Band Trip to Boston, MA
Use the tabs on the left to see our current fundraisers!
High School Concert Dress:
For ALL concerts for band and chorus, the students will wear their RED Panther Pride shirts with black pants or skirts beneath the knee and black socks/black footwear.
- The High School Chorus will still be designing and wearing their theme-specific Pops t-shirt for the Pops Concert.
- The High School Band will wear concert attire for their spring trip performance.
Thank you for your continued support of the arts in the Bloomsburg Area School District! We appreciate your support!Dante MarmoBand DirectorBloomsburg High School1200 Railroad StreetBloomsburg, PA 17815570-784-6100 Ext. email@example.com