Welcome to the BASD Transportation Web Site!CLICK HERE FOR THE BEAVER-MAIN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BUS SCHEDULE FOR 2020-2021 (revised 10/27/2020).CLICK HERE FOR THE W.W. EVANS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BUS SCHEDULES FOR 2020-2021 (revised 10/27/2020).CLICK HERE FOR THE BLOOMSBURG MEMORIAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL BUS SCHEDULES FOR 2020-2021 (revised 10/27/2020).CLICK HERE FOR THE BLOOMSBURG AREA SECONDARY COMPLEX (GRADES 6-12) BUS SCHEDULES FOR 2020-2021 (revised 10/27/2020).Please note:
Safety Precautions Being Taken on our Buses
- When viewing the bus schedules, please keep in mind that our bus runs, with the exception of those for Beaver-Main Elementary School students, are for students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
- Also, please be sure you are viewing the appropriate schedule for your child, taking into consideration if he/she is on the early schedule or the late schedule. Many students in grades 9-12 are using the early morning schedule and the late afternoon schedule, and vice versa.
- If you have any questions about your child's bus schedule, please contact Transportation Coordinator Tina Hrinda via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by calling 570-784-6100, extension 6018.
In order to provide the safest possible environment for our students who utilize bus transportation, we have instituted some changes for the 2020-2021 school year. Through the pandemic, we are committed to maintaining a clean and sanitary environment for our students both in the classroom and on the bus. The following are the safety measures we have in place for students who ride the bus:
- FACE MASKS: In order to protect other students and their bus driver, students will be required to wear a face mask before entering the bus, and while riding the bus.
- SEATING ON THE BUS: No more than two students may share a seat on the bus. Parents who do not want their child to share a seat should contact Tina Hrinda.
- BUS SANITIZATION: Bus drivers will be sanitizing buses after each run has been completed.
- HAND SANITIZER: Hand sanitizer will be available in each bus.