official website of theBloomsburg High School Drama Program.Coming your way in 2022:Multiple PLAYS or a MusicalContinue to check our web page for more details!
Click Here to visit the Bloomsburg Drama web page!
For Auditions on November 20 at 8am:
1. Wear a Mask
2. Arrive 5 minutes early.
3. Dress as your character.
4. Bring your two contrasting prepared monologues and music for your ONE 30 second song
5. After your question is answered, we will do the cold readings (you will act with a partner to read a short portion of a script after previewing the text.)
6. Be sure that you have completed your Google Form on the Drama web page before auditioning.
7. Print and bring with you the COMPLETED signature page to the auditions.
8. Bring your GOOD attitude! Covid has forced us to embrace new opportunities so embrace learning something NEW about YOU with US! It will be FUN!
9. We might add back in some theatre games (dependent on Covid numbers)Director - Tim LatshaVisual Coordinator - Kate LevanChoreographer - Alyssa PierceAssistant Director -Andrea HeckmanSet Design & Construction Coordination - Scott McBride, Jim Lapinski, Tristan Pierce and Josh ShemeshCostumes - Mrs. Chyko and Mrs. MartinLighting Design - Tyler KenneySound Design - Conner SchneckOrchestra Director - Dante Marmo